Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Samhain!

Happy Samhain to anyone who checks my blog!

I've always loved Halloween and especially love it in
New York whereyou're encouraged to dress up
and be creative and gross as possible.
Actually, now that I think about it,
its just like every other day in NYC :D

Anyway, here's a photo of me from two years ago.

To complete the effect of me having just crawled out of a grave, I remember rolling around in the bushes of Bryant Park on 5th Ave. I also remember Rachel Simon, my lovely producer, being absolutely horrified and reminded me that rats and pigeons more than likely rolled around there too on a regular basis.... eeeek! I'd never thought of that.
Oh well, I survived.

But I was part of a team effort with Rachel Simon and Venture Bros
animation director, Jen Batinich.
We called ourselves... Zombie Bananarama!


Not sure what I'm going as this year but I have an idea...
it might just have to be political! :)

That is all.
x Shivers

1 comment:

Lovelace said...

those empty eyes put it over the top. brrrrr...